Why Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy?
- Research has shown that verbal instruction alone of pelvic floor exercises (Kegels) is not as effective as treatment by a therapist treating pelvic floor problems.
- Studies have shown a link to incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Studies have revealed that pelvic floor exercises are effective for treating postpartum incontinence.
- It will assist with effectively recruiting these muscles to alleviate the pelvic problems.
- Yolanda brings her extensive 14 years of experience as a physiotherapist, Pilates/Yoga and Fitness instructor to the treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction and other musculoskeletal problems.